This homemade lotion made of parsley leaves and lemon (or apple cider vinegar) will help you to whiten your skin and clean your face from dark spots and freckles and your skin will receive a healthy shine! You can prepare this lotion very easily and use it every day for your facial care.
Parsley is rich in vitamins and minerals, and its juice contains essential oils with a contained high place of potassium and manganese. It is even used as a remedy for fever, renal illnesses, urinary tract illnesses, diabetes, eye inflammation and fatigue.
In cosmetics, parsley has always been used because of its whitening and regenerative properties. It eliminates the redness, annoyance, and distension perfectly, whitens the skin, refreshes it and strengthens it. And it is excellent for the care of the skin around your eyes. It helps you eliminate acne and blackheads.
Say Goodbye to Wrinkles, Dark Spots and Acne:
- 2 tablespoons of parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
- 200 ml of water
- Pour 200 m of boiling water on the 2 tablespoons of freshly cut parsley leaves and simmer it for 15 minutes.
- Remove it from the fire and leaves it to cool down.
- When it becomes cold, add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice or apple cider vinegar.
- Store the mixture in a glass bottle.
- Keep it in the fridge.
How to use it:
- Use the lotion every morning and every night. This homemade lotion closes the pores on your face perfectly but also cleans and whitens the skin.
- Thanks to the only properties parsley have it helps the freckles and dark spots to disappear and you’ll have a clear and brilliant complexion again.
Use it every day and after one month, the spots and the dirt from your face will disappear.
For the eyes:
- If you want to get rid of the dark circles and redness of your eyes, prepare the same lotion but without adding the lemon juice.
- Soak a cotton ball in the lotion and put on your eyes in the morning and at night, allowing it to act for 5 minutes.