You wake up in the morning, stretch your body out while still in your warm bed, then make your way into the bathroom, only to find that the hair you plucked from your chin yesterday is back, and longer than ever.
Unwanted hair is inevitably going to grow in unwanted places. And, depending on what kind of face you prefer to present to the world, these can be a huge problem. Unwanted facial hair can become an embarrassing beauty concern for women, especially when they age and their estrogen levels change due to menopause.
The hair removal process can be tedious and painful, but by applying these natural DIY turmeric hair removal remedy, it does not have to be!
DIY Hair Removal With Baking Soda and Turmeric in 5 Min, Naturally and Permanently At Home:
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of organic turmeric powder
- Water to combine
- In a small bowl, combine baking soda and turmeric.
- Add a small amount of water to combine the ingredients.
- There should be enough water that the mixture becomes a paste.
- Apply directly to areas that you wish to remove the hair.
- Allow the mixture to dry on your skin.
- When the mixture is dry, rub it off of the skin using your fingers.
- Complete the procedure by washing your face with your favourite face wash in order to remove the turmeric colour, and apply moisturizer.
- Don’t use on dry or sensitive skin, as it can tend to dry out the skin.
- Don’t use processed turmeric, as this can tend to stain. Instead, focus on using organic turmeric powder in this remedy.
- To remove the yellow colouration on your skin left behind after the application of turmeric, dip a cotton ball in milk and rub it on your skin.