Apply Baking Soda under your eyes After 5 minutes later you will be amazed. Surface cleaner. Heartburn anti-acid. Insect bites wounds healer. Refrigerator / mouth / carpets smell refresher. Teeth whitener. An effective remedy for cough. Shoe odour eliminator. Fruit and vegetable pesticides cleaner. But we think you already know all of these.
Most women use it cosmetically. Properly used, baking soda can get rid of excess sebum, pimples and blackheads. But … Do you know why is good to apply baking soda in the under the eyes area?
It has been proven: The most effective face mask has baking soda in its composition. Baking soda and water. Just these amazing ingredients!
If you repeat the simple guidelines listed below for preparing the baking soda and water mask you’ll see amazing results in about 2 weeks.
- 1 cup of hot water (or tea).
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- 2 cleansing cotton pads.
How to Use:
- Add the baking soda teaspoon in water and mix well (if you do not have time to prepare a chamomile tea).
- Soak two cleansing pads into the obtained solution and apply them under the eyes.
- Let them act for about 10-15 minutes.
Repeat this procedure every 2 days for 2 weeks and you’ll get amazing results!